Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Happy Napper

Well today was an amazing day of great napping. Nothing like getting up at 6 am and then vegging and sleeping off and on all day till work. Today I also set up my blog a little nicer. Added some pics and background. Hope you all like the golf green in the background. I also had help today from friend and idea master Ryan Rowbury. I guess I'm not the only one that had needed help for a blogger name. Tell me what you think of "two greens are better than one."

So as I have mentioned in my profile I work for Walgreens. With retail you have moments where you think to yourself "why am I working here." today I had one of those moments. It was really bad because that thought came to my head right when I walked into the store. Hearing the sound of registers beeping and the front doors sliding just took away every bit of relaxation and energy I had gained from my naps today. All in all work was not too horribly bad. Didn't get yelled at by an irate shopper, and in this economy I have a job. So that's something to be happy about.

I've realized that my dog reminds me of a child. Every night when it's time to go to bed, Harley gets a sense of it and goes and lays on the couch. Well guess what, the couch is not her bed. So every night I go over to the couch and say "Harley kennel." always thinking that will do the trick, but it never does. So a little tug on her caller, she gives me the puppy dog eyes, forces her self off the couch and slowly looking back at me wanders to her kennel. It's like daggers to the heart. Haha. The thing that makes me think of a child the most is that once she's in the bed she didn't want to go to, she falls asleep. Crazy dog.

Well a house update for those interested. We have been having some issues with the ARC (architectural review committee), I guess since we are trying to build a house next to a house that looks exactly the same they didn't like it. Lame right haha. So we had to go back and forth and before Robyn and I knew it the house didn't look the same. Now that's kinda hard when you bought the house for the look. Well we went to Edge homes and met with the owner and worked things out and are now waiting for the city to approve the plans. I'm wondering if the free shirts, water bottles and cupcakes we received just made us go along with whatever they wanted us to do. We did get free shirts though!! Anyways now we are hoping that a hole will be dug in about two weeks. That will be the exciting part.

Well good night blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment