Friday, November 11, 2011

Robyn and I's weekend away!!!

I feel so lost when it comes to this blogging thing, but I figured it would be a cool way to save and share the thing in my life. Also I really stink at writing a journal, so I will make sure that blogger.com keeps all my journals from now on. So my name is Scott Green and I have been married to my amazing wife Robyn for a year and almost a half. May 1st of 2010 was the awesome day. I was so happy we got married on that day too because it made it easy for me to remember the anniversary day. Haha. It's been great though. My wife has supported me in anything that I do. I currently work and attend school full-time. I am majoring in Criminal justice at UVU in Orem UT. I work for Walgreens in Saratoga Springs, UT as an Assistant Manager. My wife and I are building a house near there in the city of Eagle Mountain.

Well that last two days have been nice. We moved in with my Mother in law about 2 months ago, bless her heart. We decided that we wanted to build a house and after a tough rental issues we decided that it would be a blessing to move to the in-laws house and save Money. So we did. Well with both my wife any my work and school schedules we don't get much time to see each other. So we knew that we had Thursday and Friday off together. So we decided to go up to Salt Lake City and enjoy a night t the Little America Hotel off of 600 E. It was great, my wife and I have stayed there before and were happy with how pleasant the stay was. We got Costco pizza, a 2 liter of dr. Pepper and rented a movie. It was a very relaxing evening. The next day Robyn coned me into buying her a Christmas gift from DSW while she was there. Tricky tricky. We (I) enjoyed a stroll around the two best stores in Utah, Best Buy and Home Depot. We then went and picked up Harley from the kennel in Draper.

I swear those dogs have way to much fun while at the kennel. I picked her up and payed for her boarding, which by the way is like a fancy hotel stay. I got her into the car and immediately she laid down in the back seat. Now you must know that she is about 5 months old, puppies don't do that unless they are tired. She was passed out. Its like she was partying all night it the other pets there. She ended up sleeping all night long.

We got home and decided that enchiladas were to good to pass up making. So I threw together my enchiladas recipe and had a quaint little dinner. Found out though that the little green chiles in the cans were hot, hot, hot. It was good though. Robyn made an amazing pumpkin pie and we watched heaven only knows what on tv. Now it's off to bed. Good night blogger.com

Scott Green

No comments:

Post a Comment