Thursday, November 17, 2011

To do or not to do

So I thought I would take the Sunday off from blogging, now it's Thursday, where did the time go! I have been busy with studying for a test that I am aiming to get 90% on. I went to the library a couple nights ago and sat there studying for four hours. I think accumulative that is the most time I have spent in any library in my life. I hope that I do well. The test is for math and everyone that knows me knows that I just adore math. :-) I am going to be studying again tonight for about 2 hours in between my night classes. Fun fun. I signed up for classes for spring semester. I don't know what I'm doing but I signed up for 15 credits and I hope that I am able to do it. I had to promise Robyn that if I didn't feel comfortable with any of the classes that I would drop the worst one. So I may have to pick which one I hate the most.

So I got an email today from the State of Utah. I signed up for these emails about two years ago to be sent to me when UHP jobs open somewhere in the State. Well I guess there is an opening in Utah somewhere. I originally signed up for the email because that was my dream to be in Law Enforcment. I'm even going to school for Criminal Justice. Now I work for Walgreens and they have been treating me well. I know that walgreens will help me provide for my family a lot better than being a UHP Officer. I was suprised that they only start out at 50 cents more than I currently get paid. If I get the promotion I'm looking for in a couple months then I will be making about 10k more a year. Obviously Walgreens is the way to go. It is just crazy the things that happen in your life and the decisions that you have to make in a short period of time. I think it would still be fun to apply. We will see though.

So I went running today for some excercise. I have been feeling lazy and a freind of mine said that he just started working out again because of the lazy feeling. About three months ago I participated and finished a half marathon, but since then I swear I have done nothing to continue to be healthy. So this morning it was fun to go running, I took the dog with me and she probably thought that I was crazy. I did out run the dog so I felt good about myself but my 1 mile time was nothing to brag about (14 min). So I hope that I will continue to run, Get my times better and hopefully find another half marathon to participate in. If anyone knows of one let me know.

Have an awesome day everyone.

1 comment: